We hope that you have a wonderful time traveling and enjoying our “off the beaten path” area of Nebraska. The download link for the map for the 2022 Backroads Tour link can found at the bottom of this page. Also, the Tour Stops link above, and the interactive map below may be a great start for 2022!
(Link to the Google map above is HERE for your convenience)
(THESE SCORING RULES are also found on the map)
Gift cards or prizes will be distributed in amounts to those that have the greatest number of accumulated points! Such as more points bigger the prize! Total prize amount to disperse in October is $3800! So many ways to get points! So much fun along the way!
Random drawings also from map entries.
• 1 point per tour stop visit
• 1 point per tour stop you made a purchase
• VOTE FOR THE BEST of the Best FOOD, SERVICE – Hamburger, Chicken, Pizza, Salad, Dessert etc.. and receive points! (Scan the QR code on map to vote) 1 point per “Best of the Best” voting form submitted
• 1 point per location- Stay at one of the 5 lodging locations on the tour- Hartington Hotel, Two Rivers Motel, Sandhills Guest House, Atkinson Mill Race Park and Campground, Sisters House
• 1 point per location – Golf at all three golf courses on the tour- Randolph, Hartington, Crofton
• Your total purchases on the tour amount $______________ (the one with the most purchases receives a point)
CHECK THE ONES BELOW YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED BY TAKING A PHOTO AND SENDING IT IN TO email@example.com Photos may be used for promotion on facebook OR digital ads or the web site.
• Send a photo from the tour with your name and community of YOU or a friend in one of the Best of Northeast Nebraska T-Shirt from 2021 or 2022 receive one(1) point
• Send a photo from the tour with your name and community of the most unusual find you purchased from a Backroad Tour business receive one(1) point
• Send a photo from the tour and your name and your community of you or your friends at ONE of the 4 Tourism locations on the tour, Fred G. Dale Planetarium- Wayne, Wayne Sculpture Walk, Blue Cat Gallery Wayne, Ponca Tribe of Nebraska Educational Trail – Niobrara receive one(1) Point/Location
• Send a photo from the tour of you or your friends by one of the Wooden Shannon Trail Statues Located in Verdigre, Niobrara, Winnetoon, Bloomfield, Hartington, Lindy, Crofton, Creighton, Wausa, Verdel, Center or Wynot receive one(1) Point/Location
• Send in a photo of something patriotic along the tour receive one(1) point
• Send a photo of the largest Shamrock along the tour receive one(1) point
• Send in a photo of wildlife along the tour receive one(1) point
• 1 point/location – Send in photo from one of the State Park/Recreation Areas in the tour area
~Visit our FACEBOOK PAGE HERE